Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny irc quote.

brapa umur ko?kalau bukan 18, inda buli tengok ini. haha.

so ive been visiting some random forum last year and I found some funny irc quotes. let me quote some of them.

-Batty> Euch, rap is just missing one letter. c.
-zeep> rapc?
-Batty> ...
-Batty> Crap you idiot. you put the c on the other end
-zeep> oic
-Batty> Though you could also say it's missing an e
-zeep> wtf is erap?
* Batty bangs his head repeatedly against a wall

mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
BonyNoMore> wait
BonyNoMore> never mind

anamexis> oh man
anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
--> Beefpile (~mbeefpile@cloaked.wi.rr.com) has joined #themacmind
anamexis> and it exploded
anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
anamexis> but I got it away just in time
<-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers)
anamexis> :<

Mendo> lmao there's a wicked lookign spider on my monitor and if i move the mouse around he chases after it
spitfire> haha mendo
spitfire> take a screen shot
spitfire> wait
spitfire> that made no sense

xxxGirlygirlxxx> Thank you for listening to me.
xxxGirlygirlxxx> You know your a really good listener.
xxxGirlygirlxxx> Sweety please say something.
Sandaedar> Ok I'm back.

Zanthis(ALE)> AFK, tornado

Sui88> 67% of girls are stupid
V-girl> i belong with the other 13%

studdud> what the fuck is wtf


Have fun and want more?
the forum that i visited got the original source from here :
http://www.bash.org/?top
free to click

i hope this will make us laugh.
taraa. untill next time.

No comments: